Saturday, March 19, 2011

SCENE 1, 2, 3, and 5 UPDATE! (March 19, 2011)

Woo! Lots of things to update today! Scene 1 I touched up on Thursday. I didn't update my blog until now though. I DO have a better rendered version, but that will have to wait until I put it all together.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW SCENE 1

Scene 2 took WAY longer than it should have... and yet, I dunno. It's at least better than it was previously. The arms are actually animated! (Animation layers saved me on this >.>)

CLICK HERE TO VIEW SCENE 2

Scene 3 is still in the works. This is the only scene that isn't exactly complete. I hope to do this scene this weekend. Wish me luck! (Holy hell the fire walk is hard to animate! @_@)

CLICK HERE TO VIEW SCENE 3 (or whatever I have of it)

Scene 5 is working out... I don't really get what Derek was saying about the "GUAR-AN-TEE" part, but apparently he didn't like it, while everyone else seemed to like it. Confusing critique. >_>; Oh well, I did what I could. It followed my reference well enough I thought. Also, Moom is a bit more animated. What happens to Moom in the end wasn't intentional, but eh, I guess it replaces the gag from scene 4.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW SCENE 5

If you're wondering about Scene 4, well, it's not gonna happen. For some reason, these 4 scenes take up plenty enough time on their own. Scene 4 had to be scrapped. I do apologize to those who really wanted to see Moom get decapitated by a shuriken.

I really can't wait until next week... I'll finally have some free time for once! ;_;

No comments:

Post a Comment