Monday, December 13, 2010

Level Design Pics

I'm just going to say that methinks I've finally finished my level. It's funny, a week ago, I didn't even have anything in UDK yet, and nothing textured except the chest. After getting it into UDK, I had several issues with the program spontaneously crashing at times, but I eventually found away to avoid that. Aaaaaaand some textures are based from Zelda, and the floor texture is one of the in-game material textures (ditto with the fire, but I made the particle effect). Also, it's made to be a CTF level.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Side room. Basically where you spawn.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This shows most of my level, or the main part of it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Outside the stage, there's a ramp where snipers can go onto, and well, snipe down people.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The blue side. The chest is supposed to be the flag.

No comments:

Post a Comment