Monday, February 7, 2011

New stuff... updated voices mainly.

Most recent update (Feb 14, 2011):

 Scene 2 (Moom falling WIP)
In my opinion, the timing is still a bit off. The pauses need to be a bit longer. The falling part needs something more too. I can't exactly put my finger on what it needs though. I plan on making the ninja kid bounce a bit when he makes impact with the ground.

Full reel so far: (No music or sound effects. No titles either. Does not include the proper Moom falling animation)



Scene 1

Scene 2

I'm way behind schedule, but I have my reasons. I'm working on perfecting the animation as much as possible before continuing on to the next part. I'm also working on something else that's important. I'm making sprites for a client of mine. I swear, he wants me to pull out 10,000 sprites, but he wont need them right away... he still would want me to make at least 1 per day. I love making sprites, so it's best that I put my efforts into this as well. I'll show off what I'm doing once I produce enough sprites. Who knows, it could also be part of my demo reel.

No comments:

Post a Comment